Spring 2017 MSPR begins: February 14, 2017
Spring 2017 MSPRs due: February 28, 2017
Mid-Semester Progress Reports are completed by faculty halfway through each Spring and Fall semester. The due date for submitting MSPR rosters is determined based on the academic drop deadline date each semester. Students need sufficient time to review their report, meet with their academic advisor, and/or take action to drop a class if so decided before the academic drop deadline. The MSPR due date may/may not fall exactly halfway in the semester.
Mid-Semester Progress Reports are also completed by faculty approximately halfway through each of these three summer sessions: Summer Session I, Summer Session II, and Combined Summer Session.
The reports provide students with critical feedback prior to the academic drop deadline. Entering a grade for your student on the roster is only optional. There are performance indicators on the roster that you can use to provide feedback to the student. If you have no grade or do not wish to enter a grade, you should use the other performance indicators available, or enter your own comment to the student.
Students can view their grades in MySlice Student Services Section: Advising > View Mid-Sem Progress Rpt
The MSPR roster displays 10 students at one time. Click the right arrow symbol to see more students. You can also click View All, but the column headers may not be visible as you scroll further down the page.
Mac users: It is recommended that you use Firefox as your browser.
All indicators checked and comments entered when submitted will display to student.
- Recommendations and Comments Section: Any comment you enter in the Recommendations & Comments tab will display to the student. If you enter a comment, you must also check at least one performance indicator.
- Satisfactory Performance to Date: Check if performance is satisfactory in all areas. If checked, you do not need to check any of the specific performance indicators. Note: “Satisfactory Performance to Date” is not a default.
- Outstanding Performance to Date: Check for the purpose of recommending to students more academically challenging opportunities, e.g., invitations to take Honors courses. When checked, the Satisfactory Performance to Date field will be checked by default.
- Unsatisfactory: Check for the deficient area(s).
- Current Grade (optional): Enter a grade assessing performance to date. Only full grades, e.g., A, B, C, D, and F, may be reported. If you enter a grade, you must also check at least one performance indicator.