Continuing graduate students have two (2) enrollment periods:
- Registration (see late registration information)
- Open Enrollment
To view the Date/Time of your registration appointments:
- Sign into Myslice
- Select View My Enrollment Dates link in the Student Services section.
- Sign in to MySlice with your NetID and Password
- Select the View My Enrollment Dates link
* Most Graduate programs have a 15 credit maximum. Contact your department to confirm maximum credits for your program.
You have access to view your enrollment profile via the Student Services section in MySlice by selecting the View My Enrollment Profile link. Once a student has been activated for a current or future term, the following academic information is displayed:
If any of the data displayed does not correlate with expected information, please contact your home school/college to clarify any discrepancies.