- The schedule completed during early registration is only tentative. It will be confirmed, and space in each class protected, only if the student pays tuition charges (or is current on the payment plan) by the deadline set by the Bursar.
- Registration may be cancelled for students who do not meet the payment deadline. Cancelled schedules will not be reinstated. Registrations will also be cancelled for students who take a leave of absence or are withdrawn from the University.
Students whose schedules are cancelled:
- May not register until the first day of classes
- May be closed out of classes they had originally chosen
- Will be assessed a $50 late registration fee