A list of frequently asked questions can be found by logging into Answers Grading FAQ for Students.

Final Grades

Students may view and print their grades through MySlice.
MySlice > Student Home > Academics > Grades

An official transcript includes the entire record of all credit-bearing coursework and grades from all programs (undergraduate and graduate, matriculated and non-matriculated) taken at Syracuse University.

Visit Transcripts for instructions on how to order a transcript.

Grading Options


  • audit a course,
  • elect a pass/fail grading option, or
  • elect a letter-grade option in some pass/fail-graded courses

Undergraduate students should discuss their options for electing or rescinding a grading option with their advisor. Graduate students are encouraged to discuss their options with their grad department.

Additional information on Grading Options can be found in the annual Course Catalog under Grades

Be aware that each class has associated deadlines for electing or rescinding a grading option which may be found by navigating MySlice > Student Homepage > My Class Schedule and clicking the calendar icon for each class.