Instructions for PDF forms
With guidance from your home school, college or grad department:
- determine timing and routing for approvals of the academic form or eForm.
- if the form is a pdf, download to your files (do not fill in browser).
- complete the student portion, including your name in the student signature field.
- save to your files.
- email as directed for first approval using your syr.edu email.
Instructions for part-time students:
All University College students should submit completed forms by email to the University College Bursar/Registration Office at email@example.com.
Staff and Faculty Instructions:
Please forward the student’s completed form for additional approvals as designated by the home school/college and submit when completed to the Registrar. Please use your University email if forwarding by email.
Fillable PDF forms
- Appeal to Late Withdraw [PDF]
- Application for Readmission and Termination of Leave of Absence [PDF] Also, Graduate Petition to Readmit Form
- Application for Undergraduate Intra-University Transfer [PDF]
- Change of Student Information [PDF]
- Class Withdrawal Petition [PDF]
- Declaration of Major [PDF]
- Declaration of Minor [PDF]
- Grading Option Audit Form [PDF]
- Graduate Grading Option Request- Letter Grade in Pass/Fail Class [PDF] Undergraduate students should visit the eForms page on their MySlice portal to elect or rescind the grading option for pass/fail .
- Graduate Leave of Absence Form [PDF] Undergraduate students should seek guidance from their home school/college to request a Leave of Absence.