The Office of the Registrar provides official transcripts of all credit-bearing coursework and grades from all programs (undergraduate and graduate, matriculated and non-matriculated) taken at Syracuse University. Transcripts are not released for students or alumni with outstanding financial obligations to Syracuse University. Access to student records is protected by University policy and federal law. Only students/former students/alumni may request copies of their transcripts.

Official transcripts

There is no charge for transcripts. You may request either eTranscript or paper format.  Transcripts are not sent by FAX.  Please allow 4-6 business days for processing.  Additional time may be necessary during peak busy times.

Current Students and Alumni with MySlice access (up to two years from last term attended):

Go to: MySlice > Student Services > Academics > Transcript Request

Alumni and former Students without MySlice access:

In order to process your request, please complete, sign, date and attach this form in the online order system: Transcript Authorization [PDF, 27KB]

On-line order form 

See Transcript FAQ for information on ordering.

Unofficial transcripts

To view unofficial transcripts you must have MySlice access.

Go to: MySlice  > Student Services > My Academics > View My Advising Transcript

Related academic rules

Permanent academic transcript